top of page
  • Writer's pictureAndy Smith

Do I really have to do ANOTHER exam?

OK so you are thinking about doing maths at uni, go onto a few social media groups about it and then start hearing about all sorts of other exams. MAT, TMUA, CSAT, STEP. What on earth are these any when do you have to do them?

These are generally referred to as the Oxbridge entrance exams, which sounds like just Oxford and Cambridge, but a few other unis such as Imperial, Warwick also want you to do them and even more will give you a lower offer if you do do them. So for a quick guide as to which one you have to do for which course, have a look at this quick guide..

Which Entrance Exam is Required
Download PDF • 113KB

22 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page